|Calvin receives new members on the second Sunday of each month at 10:15 am, between worship services. If you have questions about Calvin you are invited to attend this meeting as well. There will be a pastor and two elders present. The meeting is held in the church Lounge. You will receive a New Member Booklet as well as a directory and a pledge card.
You will be introduced to the congregation on the following Sunday.
Periodically a Saturday morning orientation and luncheon is held to more thoroughly introduce new members to all the activities and small groups in Calvin, and to help new members become acquainted with one another.
- Monday Bible Study – 11 am at Calvin
- Thursday Men’s Bible Study – 7:00 to 8:00 am at Calvin
- Adult Forum book study group – Sundays 11:30 am to Noon
- Women’s Circles – meet monthly
- Mariners Fellowship Groups for singles and couples – meet monthly
- Chancel Choir – meet weekly
- Men’s Chorus – meet monthly
- Women’s Chorus – meets monthly
- King’s Ringers, a hand-bell choir – meets weekly
- Children’s Choir